Willar, Content Copywriting Services Elementor Template Kit created especially for content writing, copywriting, content writing for SEO and social media management or any related businesses. Willar has a simple, modern and clean design with 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 13 Pages and 15 Stunning Templates, you can build your professional-looking website just a click away.
A copywriting services Elementor template kit is a set of pre-designed and pre-built templates that can be easily imported into the Elementor page builder. It’s a great way for businesses, freelancers, or agencies to quickly create a professional-looking website without having to start from scratch.
Some of the features of a copywriting services Elementor template kit might include:
- Fully responsive design: The templates are designed to look great on all devices, from desktops to smartphones.
- Customizable design: You can customize the colors, fonts, images, and layout of the templates to match your branding and style.
- Pre-designed pages: The kit might include pre-designed pages for your services, portfolio, about page, contact page, and more.
- Call-to-action sections: The templates might include call-to-action sections to encourage visitors to contact you or book your services.
- Testimonial sections: You might also find pre-designed testimonial sections to showcase your happy clients and build trust with potential clients.
- Blog page templates: If you plan to blog, the kit might include pre-designed blog page templates to make it easy to publish and share your content.
Overall, a copywriting services Elementor template kit can save you time and money while still giving you a professional and polished website.
- Elementor Pro is required
- Unique & Clean Design
- 13 Ready to Use Pages
- 15 Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Project Detail
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Elementor Pro
- ElementsKit Pro
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.