YITH WooCommerce Subscription WordPress Plugin With Lifetime Update.
How you can benefit from it:
- Your business will benefit from the most powerful subscription system to generate more profitable recurring;
- You will loyalize a niche of customers who will renew their subscription on a monthly basis and let you earn automatic and guaranteed income;
- You will be able to set lower prices for expensive products and services and allow more customers to purchase;
- You will be able to offer a trial period to your customers and let them test your products so you can push them to buy. You can increase sales by 56% because users are more likely to buy after they get familiar with a product or a service.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription Features.
- Offer a trial period to users before subscribing to a plan
- Ask for a sign-up fee when purchasing a subscription plan
- Synchronize all subscription payments to a specific day of the week, month or year (Example: all payments will be taken the 1st of each month) New
- Cancel a subscription automatically if the associated order is canceled
- Suspend a subscription automatically in case the periodical payment fails
- After three failed payment attempts with Stripe or PayPal, the subscription is automatically set to “Canceled”
- Postpone the automatic status switch (for “active”, “overdue” and “suspended” status) by a specific number of hours
- Let users force the payment after the first attempt is failed (through a “Renew Now” button)
- Users can pause a subscription for a certain number of times (decided by the administrator) and resume it later: the expiration date will update accordingly
- Allow users access their subscription contents even after the expiring date and while you’re waiting for their payment
- Suspend access to content on the expiry date, without deleting the subscription
- Allow users to resubscribe a plan from “My Account” page and being granted the same conditions of the expired or canceled plan, without having to pay the sign-up fee once again or to benefit of the trial period once again
- Users can upgrade or downgrade a subscription plan (configurable in variable products only)
- Show users the total duration and the total amount of a subscription
- Limit users to only one subscription per product
- Choose if a user can add only one or more subscription products to cart New
- Edit and load billing and shipping address in the subscription details
- Let users edit the address for only one or for all subscriptions right from My Account page
- Create subscriptions manually from the backend
- Recap the subscription information on a page (Start and expiration dates, details of the subscribed product, billing and shipping information, orders linked to the subscription)
- Edit subscription details like renewal date, expiry date, amount, billing cycle if used (not available with PayPal standard)
- Dashboard with sale reports (net sales, renewals, trials, MRR, ARR, etc.)
- Export all your subscriptions to a CSV file
- Create coupons for the sign-up fee or for the recurring fee (you can now specify the number of recurring payments to which the coupon will apply)
- Receive automatic emails on the following conditions: a subscription plan is going to expire/has been canceled/has been paused/has been resumed
- Receive automatic emails when a payment has been made
- Automatically enable the staging mode when you clone the site to prevent double charges
- Choose to show or not custom messages in the product page about the Signup Fee, the Trial and the recurring payment scheduling
- Use the advanced Gutenberg block to show subscription plans with a modern columns design
- Organize and plan your subscription-based product deliveries and decide if you want to synchronize all the deliveries on a specific day (every Monday, every 1st of the month etc.)
- Print a PDF list of shipping labels with all the addresses of subscription-based deliveries
- Make users pay shipping fees only once in the subscription period with one-time shipping.
🌟100% Genuine Guarantee And Malware Free Code.
⚡Note: Please Avoid Nulled And GPL WordPress Plugin.