YITH WooCommerce Stripe WordPress Plugin With Lifetime Update
How you can benefit from it:
- accept payments with credit cards in your e-commerce: as per a Federal Reserve Bank research, customers use credit cards for 74% of their online transactions;
- allow your users to pay with a credit card if they don’t have a PayPal account or a different payment method available: this will help you prevent losing potential customers;
- reduce abandoned carts rate: in 2020, 27% of users abandoned their carts and didn’t place an order due to the credit card payment option missing during the checkout;
- strengthen trust in your shop: 17% of users are concerned about inserting credit card details when purchasing online. Using a safe and popular platform like Stripe, you will be able to offer a secure and positive purchase experience.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe Features.
- Checkout page options
- Enable the standard mode: show fields to insert credit card details (SSL required)
- Enable the “Stripe Checkout” mode and redirect users to Stripe Checkout page (safe and compatible with all devices)
- Enable the “Elements checkout” mode and show a form, entirely managed by Stripe, to insert the credit card details
- Support for SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) New
- Automatically save users’ credit card data or let them choose if they want to save it so they can use it for future payments
- Set billing fields as required, also for the standard checkout form
- Run tests using dummy credit cards
- Advanced options
- Refund orders directly from the Order Details page with just one click
- Allow customers to manage credit card numbers from their accounts
- Authorize the payment and capture later (e.g. only after completing the order)
- Send users’ data inserted during checkout to Stripe
- Use webhooks to synchronize the actions taken on your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, users’ profile changes, etc.)
- Automatically add users to the blacklist in case of rejected payments
- Integrations and compatibilities
- Fully compatible with YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Membership
- Support for YITH WooCommerce Subscription’s new order renewal mode: renewal orders are managed by the plugin YITH Subscription, this way you can change the renewal amount and date
- Try processing the payment with different credit cards when the renewal of a subscription-based product created with YITH WooCommerce Subscription doesn’t go through.
🌟100% Genuine Guarantee And Malware Free Code.
⚡Note: Please Avoid Nulled And GPL WordPress Plugin.