StackFood Multi Restaurant 6.3 Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panel CMS PHP Script With Lifetime Update.
Food delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter frameworks. Using StackFood, you can reinvent the way of food ordering and delivery system with its superb admin panel. With StackFood’s readymade and highly responsive mobile apps, you’ll get a seamless user experience for sure
StackFood Multi Restaurant Features.
15+ Reasons to Buy StackFood:
- StackFood is a complete package for your online FOOD ordering and delivery business.
- 2 SUPERB Web panels: Admin Panel & Restaurant panel. (Developed Using Laravel)
- 3 mobile applications: User app, Restaurant app, and Deliveryman app. (Developed using Flutter, Please note you need to purchase the Restaurant and Delivery Man app separately)
- 1 Web app and Landing page. (Developed Using Flutter & Laravel blade)
- All the apps are available on PlayStore (Android) & AppStore (iOS).
- Phenomenal features to enhance the online food ordering and delivery system.
- 100% responsive design to provide a great user experience.
- The admin dashboard holds everything together.
- Managing customers at ease.
- Constant development with regular updates.
- Active customer support to help.
- Clean, well-structured, and maintainable code
- Value for money system.
- Flexible prices, no surprises!
Ordering Process with StackFood In A Nutshell: As Simple As It Could Be
Ordering and delivering with StackFood is simpler than ever. Below is the step-by-step process of ordering and delivery in a nutshell. If anything seems confusing to you, feel free to contact our support team. They’re always ready to help!
- The first step is for the customer to place an order with the restaurant. Remember, customers cannot order from multiple restaurants at once.
- The deliveryman will be notified about the order in the Order request section of the Deliveryman app and will accept it so that the order can be delivered.
- The restaurant owner gets the order in the dashboard when the delivery boy confirms the order (if delivery confirmation is delivery man) and starts processing the order and hands it over to the delivery boy when the order is ready to deliver.
- Digitally paid orders will go directly to the confirmed status and will appear on the restaurant’s dashboard without the delivery boy’s confirmation.
- It is not necessary to get the delivery men’s confirmation if the store’s confirmation model is enabled, but after the restaurant’s confirmation, the delivery men will receive the order for acceptance.
- Upon accepting the order (if COD), the Delivery Guy confirms it, picks it up, and delivers it to the customer.
- For orders picked up at the restaurant, all steps will be managed by the restaurant.
- When a scheduled order is placed, all operations will begin 15 minutes before the expected delivery time.
All being mentioned, what do you think, is StackFood worth the money that you spend? Well, we would like to say, if it was not a “Value for Money’’ then within this short period of time we couldn’t make this number of sales.
🌟100% Genuine Guarantee And Malware Free Code.
⚡Note: Please Avoid Nulled And GPL CMS PHP Scripts.