CCSlider 3.0.2 jQuery 3d Slideshow Plugin With Lifetime Update.
- 14 HTML5 Canvas based 3d animated effects.
- 16 stylish 2d animated effects.
- Fallback to a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support HTML5 Canvas. Can also mention an animation speed for the fallback effect.
- Option to mention the number of slices for 3d effects.
- Option to mention the animation delay between individual slices.
- Can also mention in which direction the delay will propagate. There are four such directions.
- Option to mention the offset along the z-axis and the separation between slices while animating for 3d effects.
- Mention an easing option of your choice for 3d effects.
- Can mention custom transition parameters for each slide.
- Option to have a shadow for “Cube” 3d effects. Can also mention a shadow color of your choice.
- Option to use transparent png images as slide images for 3d effects.
- Supports HTML captions. There are 4 available caption positions – bottom, top, left, right.
- Each slide can have a different caption position.
- Captions can have animated transitions (fade, slide) or none at all.
- Option to have control links to individual slides. Can also have thumbnails as links.
- Each slide image can also act as a link to an external page.
- Supports custom HTML content for each slide. These contents appear over the slide images. You can style and animate them any way you want. You can also embed videos in the slides using this option.
- Autoplay option. Play/pause buttons are generated when the Autoplay option is chosen. In supported browsers HTML5 Page Visibility API is used to stop autoplay when the tab/window containing the slider is out of focus and autoplay is resumed when the tab/window is again in focus, and this helps in preventing unnecessary power and CPU resource consumption.
- Option to pause Autoplay when hovering over the slider.
- Fully responsive and works in all screen sizes ranging from desktop to mobile browsers.
- Can navigate through slides using touch gestures in iOS, Android, and other touch-screen devices.
- Options for callback functions are provided that execute either before or after a slide change. Custom events for these ‘before’ and ‘after’ slide change events are also provided.
- Helpful API functions are provided, such as next(), prev(), start(), stop(), goToSlide() and destroy(), which allow for programmatic manipulation of the slideshow.
NOTE: The 3d effects will run only on browsers that support HTML5 Canvas. On the other hand, the 2d effects will run on most available browsers. If you choose a 3d effect then you can mention a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support Canvas. Internet Explorer 8 and below do not support Canvas, but IE 9 and above support it.
🌟100% Genuine Guarantee And Malware Free Code.
⚡Note: Please Avoid Nulled And GPL WordPress Plugin.